1. Bhattacharyya Parthasarathi, Sarkar Dipankar, Nag Saikat, Ghosh Saibal, Roychowdhury Susmita. Transbronchial decompression of emphysematous bullae: a new therapeutic approach. Eur Respir J 2007; 29: 1003 – 1006.
2. Bhattacharyya Parthasarathi, Dutta Anjan, Sarkar Dipankar, Nag Saikat, Roychowdhury Sushmita, Sarkar Anirban, Ghosh Saibal. Endobronchial Sealing of Bonchopleural Fistula following Capnographic Detection: A New Mode of Therapy. Indian J Chest Dis Allied Sci 2008; 50:29-34.
3. Bhattacharyya Parthasarathi, Nag Saikat, (Acharyya) Ghosh Dipabali, Roychowdhury Sushmita, Bardhan Sujan, Mukherjee Abhijit. Treatment of Probable Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis with Long Term doxycycline, a matrix metalloproteinase inhibitor. Indian Journal of Chest Disease and Allied Sciences 2007; 49:180.
4. Bhattacharyya Parthasarathi, Saikat Nag, Sujan Bardhan, Dipabali Acharya, Rantu Paul, Rana Dey, Malabika Ghoh, Ratna Dey, Indranil Saha. The role of Long Term Doxycycline in patients of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis: the results of an open prospective trial. Lung India 2009; 26: 81-85.
5. Bhattacharyya Parthasarathi, Sarkar Dipankar, Ghosh Saibal, Nag Saikat, Roy Chowdhury Sushmita, Bardhan Sujan, Banerjee Arunava, Dutta Anjan. The Evaluation of the Technical Details of Bronchoscopic Endobronchial Sealing – a review of 67 patients. Indian Journal of Chest Disease and Allied Sciences 2007; 49:137-141.
6. Guha Mazumder D. N., Steinmaus Graig, Bhattacharyya Parthasarathi, Ehrenstein Ondine S. von, Ghosh Nilima, Gotway Michael, Sil Arabinda, Balmes John R., Haque Reina, Smith Meera M. Hira, Smith Allan H. Bronchiectasis in Persons With Skin Lesions Resulting From Arsenic in Drinking Water. Epidemiology 2005; 16: 760-765.
7. Angira Das Gupta, Anirban Bagchi, Saikat Nag, Sujan Bardhan, Parthasarathi Bhattacharyya. Profile of respiratory problems in patients presenting to a referral pulmonary clinic. Lung India 2008; 25: 4-7.
8. Bhattacharyya Parthasarathi, Acharyya Dipabali, Roychowdhury Susmita, Nag Saikat, Bardhan Sujan, Mukherjee Abhijit, Sarkar Dipankar, Dey Rana. Can diastolic dysfunction lead to exacerbation of COPD-An experience of two cases. Current Medical Trends 2007; 11:2109-14.
9. Bhattacharyya Parthasarathi. Endobronchial treatment of hemoptysis. Indian journal of Broncholology: Volume 1: 91: 3. 2006.
10. Bhattacharyya Parthasarathi, Acharyya Dipabali, Roychowdhury Susmita, Nag Saikat. Role of Matrix Metalloprateinases in the Pathophysiology of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. Lung India 2007; 24: 61 – 65.
11. Bhattacharyya Parthasarathi, Mukherjee Abhijit. Poncet’s Disease: An Unusual Presentation of an Unusual Disease. Current Medical Trends 2006; 10: 2057-59
12. Bhattacharyya Parthasarathi, Mukherjee Avijit. Unusual presentations of mycobacterial mediastinal lymphadenopathy. Current Medical Trends 2006; 10: 1988-89.
13. Bhattacharyya Parthasarathi, Sarkar Dipankar, Ghosh Saibal, Nag Saikat, Banerjee Sonali. Treating Acute Massive Hemoptysis with endobronchial sealing–A New Treatment Modality. Current Medical Trends 2003; 7: 1384-88.
14. Bhattacharyya Parthasarathi, Kundu Arup Kumar. Steroid and Tuberculosis. Current Medical Trends 2000; 4: 715-18.
15. Bhattacharyya Parthasarathi. Current recommendations of chemotherapy and pharmacology of antitubercular drugs. JIMA 1999; 98: 3, 119-22.
16. Bhattacharyya Parthasarathi. Understanding and treating Nosocomial Pneumonia: a practical approach. Current Medical Trends 1997; 1: 50-52.
17. Bhattacharyya Parthasarathi. Role of fibre-optic bronchoscopy in the diagnosis of Pulmonary Tuberculosis. Published in the book Tuberculosis edited by Dr. R. S. Bhatia. Peepee publishers, New Delhi. 2007. P 78-81.
18. Bhattacharyya Parthasarathi. Acute Exacerbation of COPD: A Brief Review including Management issues. Journal of the Vivekananda Institute of Medical Sciences.2007; 30(1): 34-41.
19. Mukherjee A, Sarkar A, Saha I, Biswas B, Bhattacharyya P S. Outcomes of different subgroups of smear-positive retreatment patients under RNTCP in rural West Bengal, India. Rural and Remote Health 9: 926. (Online), 2009.
20. Parthasarathi Bhattacharyya, Rantu Paul, Saikat Nag, Sujan Bardhan, Indranil Saha, Malabika Ghosh, Ratna Dey, Rana Dey, Sahidul Islam, Dipabali Acharyya (Ghosh) Treating asthma: Identification of the practice behavior and the deviation from the guideline recommendation. Recently accepted in Lung India.
Abstracts:1. Bhattacharyya Parthasarathi, Roychowdhury Susmita, Ghosh (Acharya) Dipabali, Nag Saikat, Sarkar Dipankar. Prevalence and Risk factors of left ventricular diastolic dysfunction in COPD patients. CHEST 2005; 128: 4, 263S.
2. Bhattacharyya P, Roychowdhury S, Nag S, Sarkar D, Ghosh G, Bardhan S, Banerjee A, Basu A. Diastolic Dysfunction in Advanced COPD Patients: Early Results of an observational study. Respirology 2004; 9:A98.
3. Bhattacharyya Parthasarathi, Sarkar Dipankar, Ghosh Saibal, Roychowdhury Sushmita, Sinha VIkash. Endobronchial Sealing: A New Mode of Treating Hemoptysis. CHEST/ 122/ 4/ OCTOBER, 2002 SUPPLEMENT. Page no.: 193S.
8. Bhattacharyya Parthasarathi, Saikat Nag, Ghosh Saibal, Bardhan Sujan, Roychowdhury Sushmita. Role of methotrexate in the treatment of Sarcoidosis. NAPCON, Kolkata, 2005.
9. Nag Saikat, Bardhan Sujan, Roychowdhury Sushmita, Acharyya Dipabali, Bhattacharyya Parthasarathi. Profile of COPD patients in a tertiary pulmonary OPD. NAPCON, Kolkata, 2005.
10. Dasgupta Angira, Nag Saikat, Bardhan Sujan, Bhattacharyya Parthasarathi. A study of Hyperglycemia in a respiratory critical care unit (abstract). NAPCON, Kolkata, 2005.
11. Dasgupta Angira, Nag Saikat, Bardhan Sujan, D Acharyya, R. Pal, M Ghosh, R Dey, R Dey, P Bhattacharyya. Role of Methotrexate in Pulmonary Saroidosis- An experience with 35 patients. Napcon, 2007, Chandigarh.
12. A. Sarkar, I. Saha, S. Nag, A Das Gupta, S. Bardhan, P Bhattacharyya. Outcome of different groups of category II patients under DOTS in a Tuberculosis unit of rural West Bengal. Napcon 2007, Chandigarh.
13. Bhattacharyya Parthasarathi., Acharyya Dipabali, Nag Saikat, Bardhan Sujan, Ghosh Malabika, Dey Ratna, Pal Rantu, Dey Rana. Evaluation of diastolic dysfunction in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: probable etiological association with myocardial ischemia. Sent to Chest abstract award, 2008.
14. Bhattacharyya Parthasarathi, Ganguly Dhiman, Addya Kalyani, Roy Ajoy, Chowdhury Sangeeta. Developing a novel CDSS (clinical decision support system) for better asthma care. Abstract accepted for poster presentation in APSR, 2008.
15. Bhattacharyya Parthasarathi, Dipabali Acharyya, Saikat Nag, Sujan Bardhan, M.Ghosh,R. Dey, S.Roy, N De, R.K. Sharma, S.K. Sharma Left Ventricular Diastolic Dysfunction in COPD without any risk factor may have association with Myocardial Ischemia. Recently accepted for oral presentation in ERS 2009 [Abstract no 4467].