- Assessment of bone density in COPD patients: an OPD based study.
- Prevalence of Diastolic dysfunction in OSA patients: a retrospective analysis.
- Role of 99m Tc MIBI SPECT –CT fusion tumor avid scientigraphy in different type of non resolving lung lesions
- Left Ventricular Diastolic Dysfunction in COPD without any risk factor may have association with Myocardial Ischemia
- Assessment of effect on subjective improvement of unorthodox one point educational and training intervention of COPD patients in rural Bengal.
- Validation of the Bengali translation of the Epworth Sleepiness Scale for evaluating the patients of sleep disordered breathing.
- Response behaviour of the OSA patients on using CPAP machine.
- Validation of the SGRQ (St. Georges Respiratory Questionnaire) in Bengali for evaluating the patients with respiratory ailments
- HRCT changes and syndromic lung disease pattern in patients of chronic arsenocosis.
Last Updated ( Monday, 28 June 2010 11:21 )